My personality & about you tell us#

– I am not very open and you don’t share your feelings easily. I always strive to present yourself much stronger and more independent than you really are

– I am known to be a bit eccentric and arrogant. I am not very tolerant.
– I have a big heart, and I like to help others. I will finish every task you are given even if I don’t like it.
– I enjoy having a good laugh, and can laugh at anything and everything as long as I am amused, even if it’s not so funny. My expressions reveal all of my thoughts.
– I am an emotional person and once i feel connected to someone i can be super fine.
– I despise lies, hypocrisy and dishonesty because it goes against my beliefs.
– I am reserved when it comes to showing emotions and want to appear cool and strong.
– I my generally cold with people I am not really close to, but can even be overly emotional to my friends and family.

Khadam Ali 'Gujjar

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your vote to us.

Tweets:

Tweets about awamituts

Start typing and press Enter to search